Friday, August 9, 2013

Living Lighter

     I spent my morning going through all my clothes and ridding myself of anything I haven't worn in a year or more. I have a habit of holding onto everything...especially clothes. But I feel surprisingly "lighter". Like a weight has been lifted and I can enjoy all the extra space that I now have in my closet. The challenge will be getting my Hubby to agree to do the same, lol. He is just as bad as I am about not wanting to part with anything.
     I feel like I've finally got my photography business up and going the way I have always dreamed about. In the next week, I have THREE photo shoots and am praying for more bookings to follow. I truly feel this is the direction God is leading me...to be a stay at home Mom AND pursue my dreams of photography. God is so good and I know that He will guide me regardless of the plans in store. For anyone in need of photos, please visit my website www.photographybyraquel.blogspot.com when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment