Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Five Months Along

22 weeks preggers
(current weight gain: 4 lbs)
Quite the improvement over my 30 pounds at 25 weeks with Noah Bug, lol.


     and only four left to go...*GRIN*  I can't believe that in four very short months I'm going to be the Mommy of two under two. Some days I find myself wondering "WHAT WAS I THINKING?!"  and then I look at my beautiful little boy and it doesn't seem crazy at all, lol. In fact, Caleb and I were discussing giving the Duggar family a run for their money, haha. (For those of you who aren't familiar with them, they are on TLC's 18 Kids and Counting) We have pretty much decided to leave it all up to the Lord...if He blesses us with two, WONDERFUL, and if he blesses us with ten...EVEN MORE WONDERFUL!  We are just so truly thankful for everything the Lord has and is doing in our lives. 
We are finally moving out of this tiny apartment in May. I don't quite know how we will manage being here in a one bedroom for a whole month with two babies, but God is going to work that out. I'm just thankful it's only going to be a month and no longer than that, haha. Speaking of the new baby, we are going back to the doctor on December 9th for my 23 week prenatal visit and HOPING that the baby cooperates this time...last time s(he) kept their foot in the way so the UT couldn't determine if it was a boy or a girl. We have also decided that if they refuse to cooperate on this try, we aren't going to find out...how awesome it would be to not know until the moment they are born! *smile*  Either way, we know that God has a perfect plan and we trust Him.
Well, I'm going to go and try to catch a quick nap while my Noah Bug is asleep. It's been a very long day and when Daddy gets home we have to take Noah to the doctor to get his flu shot...poor guy. :-(  Please keep him in your prayers today!  God Bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment