Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Appetite, Control and Energy Review

....also known as A.C.E. I had a really good friend suggest this to me and decided it was worth a try. I am normally not really into weight loss supplements because I feel like it's "cheating" but this pill is all natural and already included supplements I had previously been taking (including Green Tea extract and B12). I started taking it last Wednesday and weighed in at 165.4 lbs...this morning, I weighed myself and was 160.0 lbs. I can't believe I dropped 5 1/2 lbs in such a short amount of time.
     Also, it has been a huge help in improving my mood swings, which I always struggle with after having my babies. I was actually put on an antidepressant after my daughter was born, for postpartum depression. I am glad to say I've been off of that for a month and, although it was VERY hard dealing with the withdrawals, it feels so good to be "free"!!
     The product is by Saba, who also specializes in other supplements including protein shakes, cleanses and hormone stabilizers. After I reach my goal weight I plan on using another one of their products to help me maintain my weight loss, since that is something I've always struggled with. I am so thankful to have my body back after carrying my three precious babies. I fit into a pair of my jeans that I wore before having Noah Bug, which was a HUGE accomplishment for me; I seriously almost cried. :-)
     I also am planning on joining a local gym as soon as finances allow. Working out is such a great stress reliever and endorphin booster. :-)  I am also working with Weight Watchers for weight management but am happy to say that I am almost free of counting points!! Hooray for another Mommy milestone!
05/22 (165.4 lbs)
05/29 (160.0 lbs)


*SABA in no way required me to write this review but because I wanted to help them promote one of their awesome products.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment