Monday, June 3, 2013

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

     Bordering on insanity at the moment and overwhelmed emotionally. Woke up in a spectacular mood, full of energy and ready to tackle the day and all of life's problems. Apparently I was a bit overconfident because the kids have fought like crazy ALL DAY and cried like it was going out of style. I'm spent...totally and it's only noon. I lost my temper and yelled which is something I NEVER do and then of course have felt like the world's worst Mommy. *sighs* And on top of everything else, Hubby is leaving for another business trip early tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Wednesday night. Annnnnd, he has another overnight coming up next week, as well. I'm trying to remain positive as this will net us lots of extra moolah for our vacation coming up at the end of the month and I'm trying to stay focused on the fact that he will have a total of 10 days off before having to go back to work. :-)
     On a positive note, I have continued to lose weight this past week, although not as significantly as last week. I will update my week 2 A.C.E. results Wednesday or Thursday as long as I get a chance. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Thanks for "listening" to me vent a bit...writing definitely helps with my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment