Tuesday, June 25, 2013

EIGHT MONTHS OLD!!

Photo: His idea of helping me with laundry...little man is unstoppable these days; he can climb onto the couch if the kids put a box/stool in front of it.


    I can't believe it but as of yesterday, the littlest Johnston turned 8 months old. Little Lucas is full of himself these days and about to drive his Mama crazy. He is by far the bravest out of my three and isn't scared to try anything; eating anything and everything he finds, climbing down our stairs, rolling off the couch etc. Praise the Lord we've been keeping such close eyes on him or I'd hate to think about the trouble he'd get himself into, lol. He has already tried walking on his own, although fell after 2 steps and has been scared to try again; I'm secretly thankful because I am just not ready to have another toddler in the house yet. It's amazing to me the amount of baby proofing I have to do again...seems like yesterday we were going through our checklist of things to keep out of Haleigh's grasp. :-) I couldn't ask God for a sweeter baby, though. Luca Bear is always smiling unless he is hungry and raises everyone's spirits with just one look. Poor thing is always the victim of cheek pinching, though, as he was blessed with his Mama's chubby face, haha. After vacation, we will begin planning his first birthday party in which I will probably cry like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment