Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just Bloggin'

     Currently enjoying some peace and quiet while the kiddos are napping. We are having some crazy weather today complete with wind, hard rain, and power outages. I just saw on the news that Roanoke College closed for the day due to down power lines and trees, which is crazy, because for those of you that know anything about RC...they NEVER close. I'm just praying this storm is finished when it's time for my Hubby to head home. Yesterday he was over an hour late due to a bad accident on the interstate which he missed by like five minutes; if it hadn't been for him forgetting something and having to run back into the office, I don't even want to think about what may have happened. *sighs*  Praising God for looking out for my family.
     I'm really looking forward to this upcoming weekend because I'm taking Hubby out for Father's Day on Saturday to celebrate FOUR YEARS of being a Daddy (and yes, we count parenthood beginning at conception). I am so thankful that our babies are blessed to have Caleb as their Dad because he truly rocks at this whole parenting thing. We will be having lunch and then I'm letting him pick which movie he wants to see, because let's face it...going to the movies is a luxury these days. :-)  Then, on Sunday, we are getting together with family after church for hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill...YUMMY! 
     Guess I'm off of here for now. I'm trying to come up with a good recipe for dinner but as tomorrow is grocery day, we are pretty much down to nothing. Gonna use my mad Mama skills to whip up something delish from our bare cupboards! Hope everyone has a great rest of their day!! Blessings to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment