Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Business Trips, and Ranting, and Whining..OH NO!

     Okay...I'm going to rant for a second. I won't give specific details but I WILL say this...just because your style of parenting differs from mine, does not make me a bad mother. Nor does it mean that my child is going to turn out bad. I understand that your parenting techniques are the complete opposite of how my husband and I are choosing to bring up our kids and that's okay; I totally accept that. BUT, it is not acceptable for you to stalk my Facebook page and groups I'm active in, in order to rudely comment on advice I'm trying to give to other Moms. What works for my babies, may not necessarily work for yours, but don't put down the way I raise my little ones. Annnnnnndddddd, rant over. :-)
     Now, on to the more positive part of my day. Hubby has been going on a ton of business trips for the past three weeks which has just not been fun. Yesterday morning he left for his Richmond trip and my Mom came over to hang out for a while. I think she realized how drained I was because she said Noah and Haleigh would be spending the night with Nana (Lucas would have went too, but he is going through a phase where he won't sleep anywhere except for his crib...like, ever). So, yesterday evening through early this afternoon it was just me and Lucabear. I can't begin to describe my emotions. I was so relieved to FINALLY have a break from the terrible twos and threes and some time just for myself. I was almost overwhelmed at having so much quiet, especially after Lucas went to bed. I got in a full eight hours of sleep last night and woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go. Glad to have my babies back home but so thankful to my parents for the awesome break.
     Off of here now to do some laundry and tidy up a bit before Hubby gets back home.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment