Thursday, July 18, 2013

ABCs and 123s

     Can't wait to officially begin preschool with the kiddos next month. :-)  I've slowly been building my teaching collection and can't wait to put it to use. I've got workbooks galore, new boxes of crayons and colored pencils, coloring books, flash cards, and bought a bulletin board today. The kids (and ME) are so excited to be learning at home. I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with the opportunity and ability to stay at home and teach my children. I'm not saying that every public school is bad, nor do I look down on those who choose public school for their families...I'm just saying this is the right decision for us, based on our thoughts and beliefs. And the cool thing about this is that the majority of my friends will also be homeschooling, so the kids will have the social interaction that's needed for their ages. :-)
     Please pray for us as we embark on this new journey. I blinked and Noah Bug turned into a little boy on me, lol. It's hard to believe that our son will be starting Kindergarten next year, but I can't wait to see all that he accomplishes. If anyone has any homeschooling/preschool advice, please send me an email...I'd love to hear from you. My new email address is rljohnston26@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment