Monday, July 15, 2013

RUBBER DUCKY

    Woke up this morning feeling better than I have in WEEKS! Apparently I had a vitamin B deficiency so after taking supplements for a few days, I really do feel great. I've spent this afternoon planning my youngest son's FIRST birthday party. I can't believe almost a year has went by, but time does seem to fly when you're having fun. :-)
     I decided on a rubber ducky theme for his party. I've been browsing Pinterest (only my most favorite website these days) and have come across so many adorable ideas. Thoughts of little duckies floating in punch bowls and pitchers decked out with yellow polka dotted ribbons keep going through my mind, haha. Can't wait to celebrate with all of our friends and family. Also, we have decided to rent a bounce house for that day, which should be fun. It's mostly for the older kids but I'm sure Lucabear will have a blast too.
     Any who, hope everyone is enjoying their day and will write again when I have a bit more time...which is rarely.

No comments:

Post a Comment