Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Couple More Weeks

 I went in for my 37 week prenatal appointment yesterday. Lucas is looking great and doing well. We spoke with my OB and the hospital we are birthing at will not allow me to go past 40 weeks since I have had two previous cesareans. So, if he doesn't make an appearance soon, we are scheduled for another c-section on October 24th. We are still waiting to hear back on the exact time but will probably be sometime between 7 and 10 that morning. As excited as I am to meet this little guy, I am PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING that the Lord chooses to send Lucas to us before that date. I do NOT want another major surgery like this and would much prefer to go the natural route. But, I know that God has a perfect plan in this and I am trusting Him with my whole heart. Sorry I've been a bit absent in my blogging these days but all of my energy is going into growing this baby, and the energy I don't really have is going towards keeping up with Bug and Bop. :-)  Hope each of you has been doing well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment