Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby Love



     It's so hard to believe that the time has finally arrived to meet our newest bundle of joy. Unless I go into labor today (which seems quite unlikely, lol) then I will be delivering via c-section around 11:00 in the morning. I'm surprisingly not too nervous today but I've tried to keep myself busy so I won't worry myself to death. I've managed to get all the bags packed; one for Mama and Daddy for the hospital, one for Charles Lucas, and one for Bug and Bop to take along to Nana and Pa's house. :-)  I've also folded three loads of laundry and am currently in the process of washing another one. I'm going to clean up the kid's toys but am waiting closer to bedtime since they will drag them all back out again if I clean them up now, lol.
     I am so thankful for the love and prayers that have been showered on our family concerning the birth of of baby boy. I have not yet had a chance to write up thank you cards for the gifts we received at our two baby showers. I'm so sorry for that. I am going to try to get around to it after we get back home from the hospital. :-)
     Anyways, lots of prayers are appreciated for us tomorrow. :-)  And I'm still holding out on the Lord and that He will send me into labor today. We've had some cool events happen throughout the day that are making me believe that a natural birth is still possible! But, in the end, whatever happens, I will know it's in God's perfect will!

PS...Here is a picture one of my best friends took of me at 39 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment