Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Depression

     Looks like these lovely hormones of mine are working overtime. I've already started struggling with feelings of depression. I know this is the "norm" for me during pregnancy but I was really hoping it wouldn't effect me this time around. I'm so thankful for the antidepressants my doctor has me on, as they are at least making daily life bearable, but I hate feeling this way. It's a mixture of boredom and the inability to control my emotions. Not to mention I'm completely exhausted and just feel "down". I'm almost to the halfway point (I'm 19 weeks, 1 day) and I'm also having my c-section at 39 weeks. So, for that I'm thankful. I can't wait to have this sweet baby here in my arms and out of my belly. :-)  And I'm looking forward to our appointment tomorrow morning and keeping my fingers crossed that little one keeps their legs UNCROSSED, lol. I hope everyone is having an awesome day and I will try to update at some point tomorrow if we are able to find out boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment