Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TWO DAYS

...until we go for our gender scan. Originally we were supposed to go today but the ultrasound tech ended up having to reschedule for Thursday, which is fine. I honestly think I'd be okay if we couldn't find out but part of me wants to be prepared. We didn't really plan on having any more babies so we pretty much got rid of everything infant related. We have been blessed with some amazing yardsale finds recently so we are slowly accumulating some of those much needed items. And a friend of mine gave us the baby swing we are going to use for FREE. :-)
     I'm currently typing away on my new Chrome Cloud (laptop). My awesome Husband gave it to me for our anniversary and I'm pretty ecstatic. It's so nice to not have to run downstairs every time I need to hop on the computer. Oh, and speaking of our anniversary, we will have been married for six years this Saturday...and officially a couple for 12 years. Looking at that I'm like WHOA! Who knew that so many years could fly by and it feel like only yesterday I was being introduced to my spouse for the first time.
     Next weekend we are actually going out of town for a night to celebrate. I am so looking forward to a night away from home where I can just be Raquel (and not Mommy) for a few hours. It is much needed and I can't wait.
     Hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Tuesdays are such a blah day for me and today is proving to be the same. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment