Thursday, July 17, 2014

*YAWN*

Wow! Today has been rough. I feel like I've had zero patience with the kids, which is totally unlike me. Every single one of them has pretty much refused to listen and the boys have been full of tantrums. A part of me thinks they are reacting (and regressing) because of baby Judah. Haleigh is now obsessed with talking like a baby and Noah Bug has redeveloped that toddler attitude I was certain he had outgrown. I am so thankful that Caleb and I finally arrived at the decision that this baby will be our last. As much as I would love to have more, I want to be sure I can equally divide my attention among all four kids. With three, somedays I struggle, especially now that we are a homeschooling family. I do believe that once I have this little one my energy and patience will return. These days I constantly feel drained and like I'm riding a hormonal roller coaster. And most days I can push through the emotions and still feel somewhat normal. But today...not so much. I put the kiddos down for naps and if they actually go to sleep I may try to take one myself. I know that a huge portion of this is due to not sleeping well the past few nights. But, praying and hoping for a great snooze tonight. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment