Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Fit Mama

     I broke down and joined Weight Watchers because I finally reached a plateau in my own attempts at gaining back my pre-pregnancy body. I am currently only doing the online program because with two toddlers, I certainly don't have much extra time on my hands right now to attend the meetings. I weigh in on Saturday and I'm hoping I have lost at least two pounds. I am really excited to be a part of this, as so many of my friends have had fantastic results. The hardest part for me is reaching the amount of activity points I'm supposed to get each day but when the weather gets warmer, and we are able to get outside more, that will be easier. Anyways, just thought I would share my excitement with everyone. :-)  Hope each of you is having a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment