Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tired...

    I wish I could say the week had gotten better, but so far, it just seems to be getting worse. I KNOW God is putting these obstacles in my path to strengthen my faith in Him, but in the midst of these human emotions, it makes it hard to see that sometimes. I know for most of you, you're wondering what's been going on. And maybe at some point I will feel comfortable blogging about it, but I haven't quite reached that point yet. Please continue to pray for me and that I will be able to continually see that this is God's perfect will; that He isn't doing this to hurt me, but to strengthen me. :-)  I think all of us need a little reminding of that from time to time. 
    Both the kids have been doing well and I can't get over how quickly they are growing up on me. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but sometimes I will look at them and become overwhelmed at the thought of how quickly time is passing. Seems like yesterday I was finding out we were pregnant for the first time, and now, we're waiting on baby number three to arrive. God's blessings have our cup overflowing...and we love it. <3  
     But anyways, it's off of here for now. Hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment