Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Still Here

     I haven't blogged in almost a week which is rare for me. The weather has just been so nice I have been outside practically every single day soaking up the sun. Also, I joined a Mom's group and have met the nicest people. One of the girls and I have become fast friends and I can't keep the smile off my face. Being a stay at home parent can get so lonely sometimes. I love having the opportunity to stay at home with my babies but I am in desperate need of adult conversation by the end of my workday. It's nice getting together with my other mom friends and having play dates...makes my day go by so much quicker! :-)  Anyways, it's off of here for now because hubby will be home soon and we are heading out for dinner. Got our tax returns back and paid off two of our credit cards, but had a little bit left over. Hope everyone has a super blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment