Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ups and Downs

    What a week it has been. I'm not going to go into great detail but let's just sum it up to say it was probably the most physically and emotionally draining week I've faced in quite some time. So thankful to have gotten some good news to start off the new week, though. My friend Becca texted me this morning with the news that she delivered a baby girl, Evelyn, this morning. A little bit ago I saw her picture for the first time and she is PRECIOUS! (A shout out to the Rothrocks....you make beautiful babies!!)  Anyways, looking forward to packing up and heading to Richmond sometime soon for a visit. 
     I have my first prenatal appointment set up for March 30th, which is also Haleigh Bop's birthday. What a cool birthday present to be able to meet her sibling for the first time. We have FINALLY chosen names but have decided to wait to reveal them until we find out the sex of the baby.  And when we find out is still up in the air. I would like to wait until the day I give birth so I can be surprised. To me, the thought of not knowing up until the last possible moment is magical. But, hubby is chomping at the bit to know (and is hoping for another baby boy). *grin*  I have a feeling we will be finding out in a few more months, haha. 
     Well, it's off of here for now to relax for a while. I'm still not totally back to my normal self but am well on my way. Hope everyone has a blessed week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment