Tuesday, June 19, 2012

21 Weeks

    


    I figured it was about time to update my blog with another belly photo. :-)  I have grown so much over the past month and it's starting to freak me out a little bit...I can't imagine how big my belly is going to be in another few months. But, since this will more than likely be the last pregnancy, I'm trying to enjoy every second of it. Little Lucas doesn't always make it very easy...his new game is playing "let's jump up and down on Mommy's bladder" which is not only annoying, but painful. I will be very thankful when I'm not running to the bathroom every 30 minutes, which is only made more fun when Noah and Haleigh feel the need to accompany me on every trip to the potty. :-)  
     This weekend, Hubby and I are indulging in a much needed getaway. My parents will be watching the kids Friday-Sunday and I couldn't be more excited. I can pee without an audience!!!! *grin* But in all seriousness, it will be amazing to sit and relax and listen to silence. And the thought of being able to have an actual conversation with my husband without being interrupted with "Mama" a hundred times is quite pleasant. I love my babies so very much but taking a little break is going to make me such a better Mommy. 
      Anyways, it's off of here to fix the kids breakfast and watch our first daily episode of Curious George. Hope each of you has a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment