Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day Fun

     We had a great Father's Day Weekend. We took the kids to Mill Mountain Zoo on Saturday which definitely made for an interesting adventure. Hales was pretty good but when Noah got too tired from walking around, major tantrums ensued. He insisted that Mommy carry him and refused his Daddy even when I tried explaining to him that I was exhausted...because I was carrying him in my arms and baby Lucas in my belly. But, he immediately perked up at the first sign of the "choo" and was nothing but smiles until we fastened him into his carseat; at which point, he fell asleep in about 30 seconds. :-)  


      Sunday we went to church where Hubby was treated to some Father's Day goodies. We are so thankful to have become a part of this amazing church family. It makes me so proud to see him playing the Daddy role. I know I've said it before, but Noah, Haleigh and Lucas are so blessed to have Caleb as their Dada. :-)  And God couldn't have given me a more perfect spouse to share this life with. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment