Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beat by the Heat

     We've been without power for the last couple of days and internet has been down as well. It came back on just a couple of hours ago so after cooling down the house from NINETY SOMETHING DEGREES, to a more reasonable seventy something, we were finally able to put the kids to bed. And a great big THANK YOU to our friends for letting us chill (literally) in their lovely air conditioned home, lol. :-)
     I said I would update this weekend about a big decision we've been discussing but I am literally exhausted. I almost went to the emergency room today after suffering from (what I think) was heat exhaustion; dizziness, very disoriented, unable to cool down, and very nauseous.  I am going to curl up in front of the tv and possibly not move until I fall asleep...it's been that kind of a day.
     If any of my local blog readers are without power, please feel free to drop by, day or night. Praying for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment