Thursday, July 12, 2012

Four Years Later...






     It's hard to believe four years have already passed since marrying the man of my dreams. I will never forget how nervous I was waking up that morning...and the tears pouring down my cheeks because I was overcome with so many emotions. But the second I saw my best friend waiting for me at the front of the church, I felt like I could breathe again. From that magical moment of walking down the aisle, eyes only for Caleb, I have spent the rest of our marriage living out more of God's blessings. Here are a few highlights:
Honeymooned in Key West, FL
(July 2008)
Graduated from Roanoke College together.
(May 2, 2009)
Found out we were pregnant with Noah.
(May 9, 2009)


Noah Whately Johnston
(Born January 21, 2010)


Found out we were pregnant with our 2nd.
(July 29, 2010)

Haleigh Marie Johnston
(Born March 30, 2011)

God blessed us with a 3rd.
(Positive Pregnancy Test February 18, 2012)

Charles Lucas Johnston
(Due October 28, 2012)

BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

No comments:

Post a Comment