Sunday, July 22, 2012

Here, There, Everywhere

     Sitting downstairs, typing away on the new desktop computer hubby bought for me today. :-)  I absolutely LOVE it and it has pretty much been at least 6 years since I've owned one...all I really need in college was my laptop because RC had plenty of desktops. And all Noah could talk about was getting to play PBS.com games, lol..."George and Choos!"
     It's hard to believe that as of today I am 26 weeks pregnant. Some days I feel like time is going by so slowly and I'm getting more excited to hold Lucas in my arms. And then other days, it seems like only yesterday I was finding out God had decided to bless us with our third miracle. But, I'm so thankful to have almost reached trimester three...that makes it seem not so far away.
     Sorry this has been so short. I hardly have time to sit down these days with all the fun activities we have going on. I am doing everything in my power to make this summer a memorable one for Bug and Bop. So that means we stay pretty busy with our day to day agenda. This week we will be learning about nocturnal creatures (hosted by Roanoke County and Wildlife Center of Va) and going to see a movie just for preschoolers. :-)  Oh, and the week we will learn the letter D and the number 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment