Friday, July 27, 2012

Girl Time

     Wow! I almost don't know what to do with myself this evening. Baby girl was sick so I stayed home with her while Daddy and Noah went out for some much needed guy time. After giving her a bath, some Tylenol and snuggling with her for a while, she was ready for bed. Now, I have this weird moment where I actually have time for myself. Of course, the first thing I think to do is update my blog, lol...not to mention if my beautiful Hales wakes up, this is the easiest thing to put on hold. :-)
      Tomorrow, as long as Bop is feeling better, we are heading out to the Farmer's Market first thing in the morning and then out to the very anticipated Touch a Truck. Noah is absolutely thrilled that we will be going back again this year, as one of his favorites at the moment is anything with wheels!! His precious little squeals and fist pumps he does while talking about it makes me want to giggle; he is so animated and it cracks me up.
     Hubby and I are currently in the process of searching for a good bible study to do that focuses on Marriage/Parenting. If any of my blog readers have some suggestions, we are definitely open to them. Since having the kids, making time to sit down and worship together has fallen to the wayside, but we really want to get back into it. Studying the word of God together makes us stronger than we could ever be...placing Christ at the center of our relationship makes all of life's "issues" seem like minor things. With God, all things are possible!! Anyways, hope each of you has been doing well these days. Although I don't blog as often, I do try to keep up with all of your posts. God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment