Monday, March 29, 2010

I FINALLY Have a Baby who Sleeps Through the Night!!!

     Well, I haven't posted in a while...life is keeping me really busy; that's for sure!  I honestly can't believe how fast life is passing by now that I have Noah. He will be 10 weeks old on Thursday and is getting bigger by the day. He isn't even 3 months old yet and is already wearing 6-9 months size clothing...WOW!  I went shopping with my Mom on Saturday just so I could find this kid some new clothes...and let me just say, stores just don't make very many varities of clothes for little boys. I went to WalMart and they have tons of Easter dresses/clothes for baby girls, but NOTHING for baby boys.  Grrrr...so, I am going to head over to Burlington to see if they have anything...I'm hoping to find a pair of Khakis for little man to wear with his new fancy shirt I got him for Easter!  :-)  We shall see.


     Oh, great news!  Noah is FINALLY sleeping through the night...and I'm talking 10-12 hours every night!  He goes to sleep between 8:30 and 9:30 every night and wakes up between 4am-5am to eat. Then, it's back to sleep until around 9-9:30ish...so, Caleb and I are truly blessed! :-)  It has made it so much easier to get through the day when we are getting that much sleep every night *sighs* God is so good! 
     Oh, more exciting news...Caleb and I are going to Florida for an entire week sometime in August or September. My Granny Spitzer goes down to visit my Aunt Renea every year and we have been invited to go....which pretty much means a free trip! :-)  We are really excited and it will be little Noah's first time seeing the ocean. I think he will definitely be able to enjoy it by then since he will be around 9 months old!  Not to mention, I get to get an awesome tan!!! :-)   I'm just so thankful Caleb has a job where he gets vacation time so we don't have to worry about him not getting paid for taking days off!  Again, God is good!
     So, Noah will probably wake up from his nap soon (yes, he takes about a 2 hour nap every day AND sleeps that long at night...and again, WOW!) so I guess I better get off of here. Oh, btw...if anyone has any baby clothes for boys, size 6 mon.-12 mon. and don't need them anymore, I would be very grateful. I hate paying so much for clothes when he outgrows them so quickly!  Thanks!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment