Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THRILLED!

     Ok, so tomorrow is my 23rd birthday...which I am SO totally excited about. I didn't really ask for anything this year because I have everything I could possibly dream of already, lol. Caleb has been talking constantly about my gift over the past couple of weeks...and telling me not to check our bank account and such...he has been really suspicious!  So, today, he tells me that Fed Ex will be bringing me a package and to make sure I am home to sign for it!  I opened the door and the guy hands me a box labeled DELL!!! I had no idea that I would be getting a new laptop computer...but I DID!!! Infact, the majority of my family went in together to get it for me...so I got the one I wanted...one we never would have been able to afford without everyone chipping in!
     Also, please pray for little Noah!  He has allergies and they have been really bad this week. I have to suction out the poor thing's nose at least every other day...I feel so bad for him. He always stays in a good mood, though, so we're thankful for that! Ok...gonna get off of here so I can go play with my new computer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment