Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This Pretty Much Summarizes It...

Morning, Noon, Night


     Although this has been the hardest pregnancy along with the worst case of morning sickness thus far, I'm PRAISING GOD. To some people it seems like I'm complaining and that is not my intention at all. I am trying to explain and apologize to friends and family the reasons I'm not exactly myself these days. Let's see...my body is being invaded by a cute little belly bean who is growing like a weed. Perfect for my little one, but not so easy on Mama! *smile*  Not to mention, I'm forced to "puke on the go" if you will. Basically, I have a toddler and a full fledged runner who love to play the "Mommy catch us" game. So, I literally get sick and pick up immediately where I left off, regardless of it being in the middle of playtime, naptime, laundrytime, or any other time. I'm thankful God is holding me up through this because I know I couldn't get past this time without Him. :-)  
     Both the kids are doing well. Noah is so excited for the new little baby...and yesterday he told me he wanted five sisters. I had to gently let him know that probably wasn't going to happen, lol. Haleigh, on the other hand is in no way interested to have any more siblings. She likes being the baby, for sure. But, based on her bubbly, blossoming personality, the middle child role is going to fit her perfectly!  
     It's off of here for now. I think I'm going to try to listen to some music and relax for a while before getting ready for my dentist appointment. Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment