Monday, March 5, 2012

Thoughts

     Sitting here waiting on hubby to get back with my iced coffee. This baby in my belly sure is giving me the craziest cravings. :-)  It's so bad though, because as soon as I eat pretty much anything, the morning sickness kicks in and I lose everything I ate. Good news is that I've been sipping on ginger ale and it is a LIFESAVER. I also think I'm going to order some more B-Natals and pick up some of the OTC medicine Becca told me about earlier today. This morning sickness is bound to be gone within the next two to three months, Praise the Lord. 
     Anyways, I know this post is super short and a little bit all over the place, but I just felt like writing for a few minutes. It really helps me to relax and de-stress before bed. Which, probably won't be laying down to sleep for another couple of hours. I've been a total night own for the past two weeks which I'm chalking up to pregnancy hormones. :-)  
      Hope everyone had a great Monday. So looking forward to Wednesday when the weather is supposed to be close to 70 degrees again. I love those warm days when I can get the kids outside for playdates with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment