Sunday, April 15, 2012

BABY NAMES

     After months of much discussion, Hubby and I have finally came to an agreement on baby names. Before we had children, we decided that we wanted each baby to have a name that had family significance. Noah was named after the Irish family name (Chuck's mom's maiden name) the Whately's. Haleigh's name has a tie to my Mom's middle name, which is Leigh (in the way her  name is spelled) and she was given my Granny Jones' middle name, Marie. 
     Charles Lucas is after our Dads (Charles for Caleb's Dad, and Lucas for mine..well, my Stepdad, but I think of him as my Dad...his name is Luke). Isabella would be given her aunt Rebekah's middle name, Jane. Hopefully this wasn't too confusing. We are just so excited to be able to explain to our children as they get older the importance of each of their names. :-)  And we wanted each of them to feel a special connection to their elders/ancestors. 
     We had a really amazing weekend but I will save that post for another time. After going on a two hour hike and starting Noah on the "three day potty training" endeavor, I am worn out! Ready to cuddle up with my love and watch Celebrity Apprentice before heading off to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment