Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Excitement

     Sorry I've been a bit absent in my blogging recently. We found out on Monday that we will be moving THIS WEEKEND into our house! We were scheduled to do the final walk through last night but the seller still wasn't ready for us to do it, soooooo we are waiting until tomorrow evening at 5:15. And all I'm going to say is she better be completely moved out because we are scheduled to sign the papers on Friday at 2pm. After that, the house is OFFICIALLY ours!!!! 
      Friday is also the day of our next prenatal appointment. We get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time and I am oh so excited. It's hard to believe I will be fourteen weeks on Saturday but I'm thrilled. This pregnancy seems to be going by much quicker than the first two did, but maybe that's because we've been so involved with buying our first house. :-)  
     The kids just woke up so I'm going to get off of here and fix them some breakfast. Then, later today, my sister in law is coming over to hang out for a while. YAY!  Hope each of you has a blessed Wednesday...only two more days 'til FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment