Friday, April 27, 2012

HOME OWNERS!!

     Well, we FINALLY made it to closing. WE ARE BUYING OUR FIRST HOUSE TODAY!!!!! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited? :-)  Anyways, didn't have time to write a whole lot this morning. My grandparents are coming over in a little while and my Mom will be over a bit later. They are going to watch the kids for us while I go to my prenatal appointment and then to sign the papers. Please pray for us this weekend as we move everything in. I really won't be able to help during much of the moving process as I don't feel comfortable lifting anything too heavy. I had a mini scare yesterday where I fell down some stairs and was freaking out that I had hurt the baby. Turns out, I'm just covered in bruises and doing my best to be more careful. I don't know what it is about pregnancy that makes me feel like a total klutz. :-)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment