Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Packing

     The worst part about packing is running out of boxes during a burst of energy. I've been packing items into boxes all day in preparation for our big move. We aren't sure of the exact date yet, but the longest it will be is three weeks...shortest will probably be two weeks. I had forgotten how difficult it is to move during a pregnancy, lol, but hopefully if we decide to have anymore kids after this one, we at least won't have to move during the middle of it. :-)  
     The kids finally decided to take their naps this afternoon. Noah has been a handful these past few days and I'm chalking it up to the terrible twos. It is so frustrating for me at times because I feel like I am dealing with a completely different child. My sweet little cuddly toddler now has a monopoly on the word NO, as often as he says it on a daily basis. He has been hitting, yelling and whining over every little thing. I know it's all part of the growing up process but from the parenting end of things, it is HARD. For those of you who have already been through this stage, you totally ROCK for making it through it!!! Anyone who would like to offer some terrible twos advice, it would be most welcome. 
     I just had a thought occur to me...I really should be cooking dinner. I know that was totally random but it reminded me that I need to quit blogging and get to work, lol. Anyways, hope each of you is having a blessed Wednesday...only a couple more days left to go during the work week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment