Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Here, There, and Everywhere

     I posted on my Facebook page a while ago that I was going to try to get to bed early tonight. Seems like I have too much on my mind, though. I've been trying so hard not to be stressed out but so much is happening so fast right now. First, there is the whole house buying situation, Hubby has been applying for new jobs, and we've got baby number three on the way.
     Don't get me wrong. I am THRILLED at the prospect of this house. But the waiting game is extremely stressful. I feel like we're not going to know anything until the last minute and will have to be in a hurry to move. And for someone who likes to plan ahead (and I mean, WAAAAYYYY ahead) this just doesn't jive well. I know I shouldn't worry but it's insanely hard. 
     We are doing fine with our current financial situation but Hubs is just getting a bit, how shall I say it.....bored? Yes, I guess that's the right word. He LOVES his job, but has excelled at it and now is looking to move into a higher position. Not only would this help him to continue to like his work, but it would also be a good raise, which would help if we get this house. I'm so thankful for his current position, but it would be an incredible opportunity if he was able to advance up the career ladder, so to speak. 
      And yes, I am getting super nervous about the newest Johnston's arrival. I am very excited but I know how hard it was after having Halebop. I am required to have another c-section because I've already had two and trying for a VBAC would be very risky. Caleb and I have discussed it and the thought of potentially losing me or the baby in the process isn't an option. Sooooo, a few weeks of major pain and discomfort is what has me nervous. Not the baby so much, lol...that's always the best part of everything. Sure, I have to deal with pain, but it's worth it knowing I've got a little baby to cuddle. Well, make that THREE babies to cuddle. WOW, God sure is blessing us more and more.
     And that's what I have to keep telling myself..."in the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed!" So very true. Anyways, I know this has been sort of here, there and everywhere, but I felt like writing. It sort of came out stream of consciousness style, but that's alright with me. :-)  I really hope all of you have been doing well. Will try to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment