Tuesday, May 8, 2012

15 Week Belly Photo

    We only have a little less than a month left before we go in for our gender scan on June 5th. I am REALLY hoping baby cooperates because I don't think I can wait to find out. I had really wanted to throw a gender reveal party for family and friends but I just couldn't convince Caleb of it, lol. He says he can barely wait to find out a month from now...let alone push the date back any farther. It will be nice to be able to start decorating the baby's room once we find out. We've already decided on Beatrix Potter...just don't know whether to go the pink or blue route. :-)  
     Anyways, not exactly feeling the greatest today. Woke up with the headache that I've been dealing with for FOUR DAYS...nothing helps. Guess I'm going to have to break down and ask the doctors for another prescription of painkillers that they gave me at the beginning of my pregnancy for my migraines. Seems to be the only thing that I can take right now that actually helps. Please pray for me that I will wake up tomorrow and it will be GONE!!! :-) 
     Off of here to (hopefully) lay down and rest for a few minutes while the kids are in their room for quiet time/naptime. 

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I loved finding out the gender of our babies. Love the blog changes you made, especially the ultrasound in the header:) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete