Saturday, May 19, 2012

17 Weeks

     I only have 22 weeks left until my c-section, which is looking like it will be scheduled for October 21st. That's like, 150 something days left to go...EEK!! I'm getting so nervous about becoming a Mom for the third time. So many questions swirling around in my mind...How will I do this? Will I keep my sanity? Will I get postpartum again? Will I be able to make time for all three of my beautiful babies?
     And then I have to stop, breathe, and remind myself that God is WITH ME!! He blessed us with another baby for a reason and He will never give us more than we can handle. Even so, the human emotions keep resurfacing. Boo! :-(  That's where this lovely quality of FAITH comes in...and boy, oh boy, do I struggle with it sometimes.
     I finally got around to taking some pictures this morning of the kids with my actual camera instead of slacking and just using my phone. Here are a couple of the kids and one of my belly (which is very much getting in the way these days, lol).






No comments:

Post a Comment