Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mommy Moments

     So basically, every time I try to write a blog post, my kids wake up from naps, start fighting with one another or beg me to watch "George" on the computer. So, these days, I don't exactly spend much time on the good ol' laptop. Instead, I'm chasing two precious angels around the yard, building towers made from blocks, changing endless amounts of diapers....and, well, you get the point. :-)  Not that I mind, but I do have to have my morning cup of coffee in order to function; Need. More. Sleep!!! 
     Not to mention, my belly has finally "popped" during the last week so getting around isn't quite as easy these days. The kids laugh at my efforts in putting on their shoes, as bending in the middle can get a bit rough. Noah is constantly hugging my whale of a tummy and insisting on giving "baybee" (baby) kisses. He is more than excited for the littlest Johnston to make its arrival. It makes me grin to see him so giddy over it. Haleigh on the other hand is continuing to insist "I'm da baybee!!!" (I'm the baby). :-)  So, October should definitely be FUN! 
     Bear with me if I don't quite seem like myself these days. I feel like I'm blowing everybody off when they invite me to things. I'm constantly having to cancel play dates and get togethers because of the never ending morning sickness. This is the first pregnancy I've suffered this long with it and I'm beginning to think it's not going to go away until baby arrives. I've also been having some major issues with my blood sugar. One day last week I fainted because it had dropped so low. Definitely not the greatest experience, but thankfully Hubby was there to help me. I'm not complaining at all about the Hershey's chocolate bar in my purse...and the awesome excuse to nibble on a piece of chocolate every few hours. 
     Anyways, it's off of here to lounge on the couch and enjoy my only free hour of the day. By the time we get the kids to bed and I prepare stuff for the next day, it's only about an hour out from my bedtime...how sad is that, lol? I think it's a sign that I'm getting old. Hope each of you has a blessed Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment