Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blessings

    Sitting here in my living room looking around in amazement at the blessings God has showered on us. Who knew that after only four years of marriage, my husband would have an incredible job, we would have two beautiful babies with a third on the way, and finally be in our first house. Sometimes the Lord's love catches me off guard and completely overwhelms me. I'm left with feelings of thankfulness and amazement in what God has done. Just had that on my heart and wanted to share. 
     We are heading to another doctor's appointment tomorrow at 2:15 to listen to baby's heartbeat and get some blood work done. I've been feeling more and more kicks and pokes and it's amazing. I can't wait for Caleb to be able to feel little Lucas or Bella for the first time...it's always such a special moment for us. 
     I will try to update at some point with how the appointment goes...I just haven't had much time for blogging these days. The days have been too nice to sit inside in front of a computer or television. We've been GREATLY enjoying our backyard...complete with playing in the pool, kicking a ball around, chasing the kids, and our new favorite...GRILLING OUT! 
     Off of here now to relax a bit before starting on a load of laundry. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment