Friday, December 16, 2011

Random

     I am currently about ready to begin the book, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist. Caleb has raved about it for a couple of years and I feel bad that this is the first time I will begin reading it. I am very excited to finally be able to share in an in depth conversation about this book with Caleb. I always feel so left out when a book illicits so much excitement and conversation, and I can't join in on the discussion. 
     I took the kids out to the park this morning since it was close to 60 degrees. It would have been perfect weather except that it was extremely windy and that made it feel quite cold outside.  Even so, I think getting the kids out of the house into the fresh air was just what they needed to wear them out. When we got back home Haleigh went right to sleep and Noah went down for a nap shortly afterwards. I really hope he sleeps for more than 30 minutes today since that's been about the usual length this week. I am so thankful to the Lord that today is Friday because I am definitely looking forward to an entire weekend with my husband and kids. 
     Tonight, we are heading over to my Mom's to eat dinner and then driving around Craig to look at Christmas lights...which has become Noah's new favorite pastime. He gets so excited and asks us if we can look at LIGHTS and TREES! *smile*  These children bring so much joy to my life. I can't imagine what I ever did before them, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment