Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Butterflies!

     I seriously just felt the baby move...obviously he/she isn't strong enough for me to feel their kicks yet, but I know 100% that was my little one. WOW...I had forgotten what an amazing moment that is; feeling life stir inside of you. I was sitting here waiting on Noah to wake up from his nap and I couldn't help but get the biggest smile on my face when it happened! :-)  I'm in week 12 so I guess it's normal for me to feel movement already, especially since this is my second pregnancy. *grin*  I felt Noah move for the first time at 14 weeks so I was expecting to have to wait a little bit longer this time, too. But, oh my goodness, what a wonderful day this is turning out to be. I go back to the doctor next week and will get to hear little one's heartbeat for the first time (I only saw the blinking white dot on the ultrasound before, which meant a strong heartbeat)....and I CANNOT WAIT!  Anyways, I hope that each of you has a wonderful day and thanks for sharing in this special moment with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment