Friday, September 17, 2010

Only 199 days left to go...

...until our due date. Which for me, add a week or two onto that date and then our little one will be here...Noah didn't want to come out of Mama and I'm guessing that's how baby number two is going to be, too. TOO FUNNY!  Anyways, woke up with another migraine this morning and feeling totally crummy. Praying that the Lord will take this one away...can't wait to go to the baby doctor again next week. We get to hear baby's heartbeat for the very first time and I am so excited! :-)  I'm also going to see if the doctor has any suggestions for what I can do to relieve these migraines...right now the only thing I can take is Tylenol, but since next week I start Trimester 2, maybe there will be another medication that will be safe to take. I pray that each of you are having an awesome week...PRAISING GOD IT'S FRIDAY! :-)  Oh, Noah learned to dance...and has become a total heart melter. *grin*  This is definitely one proud Mommy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment