Sunday, September 19, 2010

Farewell Blogger Family

    FAREWELL
Yes, this is the last blog entry I will be writing. There are several reasons for this....some of which I won't mention other than that people can be very hurtful because they don't like what you write...even if it has nothing to do with them. What a truly sad world we live in...it really breaks my heart. BUT my main reason for letting this be the end is that Noah requires every second of my attention now...a couple of months ago, he was just my immobile little infant; incapable of wreaking havoc *big grin*. Now, my days are filled with "no's", "stop baby's" and "Mommy loves you but she doesn't want  you to get hurt's!"  I've finally grown eyes in the back of my head so I can truly say I've joined the Mommy club. I've been trying to keep up with my blog during his nap times but realize those are the moments that baby in my belly wants Mama to sleep. And normally, I forego the naps and instead use the time for housework and tidying up. Not to mention, in six very short months, baby number two will be here...and then those precious moments of nap time will be overtaken by precious moments of cuddles, feedings, playing cars with my big boy, and even more "no's" after my Noah learns to walk. I will never get these moments back...of my little ones being babies. I have the rest of my life to write and social network, but I can't keep my children from growing up on me. :-(  Although it makes me sad, I'm so thankful that God has provided me with the opportunity to stay at home with them...it makes me feel like I am not missing out on their childhood. 
     Now, to all of the people who keep up with my blog, I thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have had an audience. I do not apologize for the things I've written, because I feel that each of them were true to who I am as an individual; my thoughts, beliefs, and feelings. I am sorry that some people have chosen to get angry at me about what I've written...especially when I wasn't writing for them, but for myself. :-(  I've had a wonderful time over these last months bringing a smile to your face or presenting you with an idea that sparked discussion...please continue to pray for me that this pregnancy will go smoothly and that the Lord will continue to strengthen our family's walk with Him. May each of you have a blessed week and thanks again for sharing in this short, but lovely window into my life. 

6 comments:

  1. I'd just like to take a sec and tell you that I've truly enjoyed your blogs! Each and every one! The bible verses,the funny things,the pictures of Noah,the updates of you and Caleb,and the tiny baby in your belly! :)So,I thank you. Because you're an inspiration to me. I understand why you're not continuing it. But I will miss you and your witty sense of humor. Good Luck in all you do. I wish you good luck with your new baby and your big boy! :) Love and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for your kind words. :-) Hope you have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! But I understand, have fun with that little boy! I hope I can see you guys in November, but my he's going to be so big then!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to see you are ending it. Just disregard the mean things people have commented. I have had my fare share of those. and enjoy your son.. the grow so fast.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amy! I'm sorry to hear people have been rude to you as well. I'm pretty sure people just have too much time on their hands and enjoy a bit of drama to make their lives seem more interesting, lol! :-) I'm thankful I don't need drama in my life for that to happen for me...*grin* I LOVE your blog...it always keeps me and my family laughing...oh, and Caleb says to tell Tim hi. :-)

    ReplyDelete