Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pooped...

   ... is exactly what I am. I haven't been this exhausted in a while...I guess that's what walking for five hours straight will do to a pregnant woman. And let's just say my ankles aren't very pleased with my decision to put in that many miles today...to show their annoyance, they swelled up into big fat blobs! :-(  Unfortunately, up until right now, I haven't had a chance to sit down. After we left the festival, where my hubby bought me the yummiest Hokie Berry smoothie from Elderberrys, I got a craving for a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks; HEAVEN IN A CUP!  Then, we got back home and I made dinner along with a new recipe for homemade peach cobbler, which I'm currently waiting to remove from the oven and see if it fits my standards of yummy.  I'm finally relaxing and kicking my feet up, praying that these fat marshmallows return my "normal, pretty" ankles to me!

Here are some pictures of our day:

Noah and his Papa Luke.













Noah trying out the rocking horse!
Lovin' his papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment