Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Williamsburg Getaway

    Sorry it's been a while since I posted on my blog...very, very busy. Anyways, we had an AWESOME time on vacation...Noah really enjoyed himself. I do believe my favorite part of it all was just getting to spend quality time with my family without having to deal with "everyday worries". You know, bills, work, etc. We started off by visiting Busch Gardens, which is ALWAYS a must for our family...I wasn't able to ride any of the bigger rides this time, because of bean in my belly, lol. :-)  Caleb rode a couple of coasters, though, as always....gotta love my coaster freak husband! *grin*  Daddy and Mommy took Noah on the Carousel, the train, and the river boat ride...we also visited a couple of the kid areas of the park and hung out with our Sesame Street friends. On Sunday we woke up (and were both so proud of our Noah for sleeping so good away from home) ate breakfast at the hotel and headed out to Bass Pro where Daddy bought Noah the cutest little camo hat EVER. :-)  Then, we debated about going ahead and visiting Washington D.C. over the weekend, but decided it would be a little much for Noah Bug. Instead, we opted to visit York River State Park (beautiful, by the way) and then headed back home...during which Noah slept most of the way. :-)  I, as always, have pictures to share, so I hope you enjoy!














































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment