Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Take it Back....TWO TEETH

     So, Noah's other bottom tooth came through too...just a day after the other one. His sleep pattern is totally off right now...as in, most nights he has been waking up between 4-5 times....which equals total exhaustion. *sighs*  I really, really don't know what we are going to do...other than wait it out, I guess. I can't figure out whether he is in pain from teething or having a growth spurt, because last night alone he drank 20 oz. of formula. I just wish he would start feeling better soon!  Anyways, just wanted to update everyone on what's been happening around this place recently, lol. Noah and I are always so busy I am having a harder time keeping up with my blog, but that's all right with me; I'd rather spend the time with him *smile* After all, he is only this age once and I won't be able to get this time back. So, just be patient with me if you only see me blogging every other day, rather than every day. Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment