Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Depressed

    Well, it's official. I'm "depressed". At least that's my doctor's diagnosis. So, tonight is my first night on Pristique and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. Caleb said he had noticed that I have been "different" since having Haleigh; that I've been acting down a lot and letting a lot of little things bother me. I don't see it, but I fully trust him. After all, after God, he knows me better than anyone. It just stinks, I guess, because I feel like I shouldn't need any help. I feel guilty, almost, is the best way to describe it. I should be able to be "super mom" "super wife" "super friend" etc...without needing anything to help me accomplish that. So yeah, it's been a rough day for me. I wasn't even sure if I was going to blog about it, but I've had several people tell me that getting it out there, and just being honest, will help me feel better. I just really hope this medicine helps this "weight on my shoulders" feeling. I wake up every day and before my feet even hit the floor I already feel overwhelmed. Well, it's off of here to put the kids to bed...Bug brought me some books to read, lol. Night everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment