Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flu....BLAH!

    Caleb and I both currently have what we think is the flu. Nausea, vomiting, achiness, dizziness...and the list goes on. The two of us have NEVER been this sick at the same time so keeping up with the little ones has been quite a challenge. I seriously don't know how we made it though yesterday. We would each take shifts where we would let the other spouse rest and relax while one of us was on kid duty. And let me just say when you can't even stand up because every time you move you throw up, chasing after a toddler and a crawler is not fun. Only God got us through it. And today, we aren't feeling much better. Except for the fact that I can stand up without feeling like I am going to faint. Nausea and achiness is still there, though.; Thanks for the thoughts and prayers from everyone. We do appreciate it. 

1 comment:

  1. ugh I cna't imagine with two. While I was pregnant joe and I both got some type of 24 hr bug... we were MISERABLE! And trying to chase miss Trinity around was NOT happening! So by the next day when we were feeling a little better (aka not throwing up ever 5 min) the apartment was a WRECK! you talk about snacks being ground in the carpet... we had cheerios from one end of the living room to the other!!!

    ~Aleisha

    ReplyDelete