Tuesday, October 4, 2011

     Woke up before 6:30 this morning and both the kids were still asleep...what a surprise!! They woke up around 7ish and were ready to go, lol. I woke up with a headache which feels like it could turn into a full blown migraine at any second, but I'm praying really hard that it doesn't!  Debating about where to take the kids today. Noah loves to feed the ducks at Lake Spring Park so we may be heading that way at some point. :-)  I do hope the babies take good naps today, though, because I checked out a book from the library and it's been calling my name since yesterday! Anyways, it's off of here to give Hales her meds and plan out the day.
     Oh, Noah is currently in 2nd place (GO BUG GO!!!) but voting will continue throughout the week. Please continue to spread the word to vote for Noah, so we can bump him into first! Thanks to everyone!


VOTE HERE!!!
http://photos.parents.com/toddlers/40/2011/2


No comments:

Post a Comment