Friday, October 14, 2011

Possibilities

   I am so thankful that today is Friday. It has been quite a long week and I'm looking forward to a beautiful Autumn weekend. We are going hiking again tomorrow although I don't know where we will go yet...I'm thinking somewhere along the parkway, but we will see. Can't wait to take pictures of all the leaves this weekend, as they are supposed to be at their peak colors. :-)
     When hubby gets home I'm going to convince him to take us to Outback for dinner because I have a coupon for a free steak dinner there. So, it shouldn't be too expensive if we use the coupon. After that we will probably go for a walk and then it's back home to watch Casper outside on the lawn. Our apartment complex is having an outdoor movie night and I'm REALLY excited about it...just hope it doesn't get TOO chilly. And if it does, no biggie because hubs can take Halebop inside while me and Bug finish up the movie...or vice versa.
      Oh, I meant to blog about this before but totally forgot. Caleb got his application submitted so now we are just waiting to hear back about an interview. I am praying so hard that he gets offered this job so that we can move to Richmond...I am thrilled at the prospect of living somewhere new.
     It's off of here now to watch the Bee Movie with Bug until Daddy gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment