Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Loving Life

     Woke up at 5:30 this morning to the sound of Haleigh babbling away in her crib and Bug fussing because his sissy had woken him up. Caleb fed Hales before heading off to work and laid her back down (and she slept until 8:45ish) but Noah refused to go back to sleep. So, I've been up since the crack of dawn...no, take that back...it was still pitch black when the kids woke me up, lol. Since being on this medicine, though, I have so much energy I don't know what to do with it all. So, I'm actually feeling pretty good and I'm going on five hours of sleep. :-)  
     Yesterday Caleb had the day off so we went for a four mile hike over in Troutville on part of the Appalachian trail. Let me just say that carrying around a kid strapped to your chest really gives your body a workout...which I definitely needed, haha. I finally feel like myself again and am feeling more than blessed by this change in attitude. Here is one of the pictures I snapped during our hike yesterday....
   Well, it's off of here for now to relax a bit before the kids wake up from their naps. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment