Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh Happy Days!!!!

     WOW! What an amazing day. No....make than an amazing WEEK! I started on Pristiq almost a week ago and I am a completely different person. Most mornings (since having Haleigh) I would wake up dreading to start my day; immersed in an almost bored feeling that refused to go away. I was constantly exhausted, irritable, and would cry without a good reason. To demonstrate my transformation, I haven't cried since I started on this medication. I have laughed and giggled EVERY SINGLE DAY (some days which left me running to the bathroom to keep from peeing my pants...having two kids will do that). i no long feel like I have a weight resting on my shoulders and am PRAISING GOD ABOVE for this blessing. Which leads me to today....
     Our amazing friends visited us today and it was such an incredible time for us. Their presence is a blessing in itself but to see the kids all playing together, and getting in some MUCH NEEDED girl time, was just what I've been needing. And on top of that, I wasn't an emotional wreck (not that it would have mattered as Becca is the most understanding woman I've ever met) which almost makes me giddy with joy. Life is different. Good different. I actually chased the kids around the playground, went down slides, swung the kids, cleaned up the apartment when we got home, wrestled with Noah (his new favorite game), snuggled my baby girl...and I'm not tired. My energy level has been through the roof and I almost think this is too good to be true. But every morning I wake up feeling happy, and very underwhelmed, lol...which is a great change to my prior demeanor. 
     Anyways, I better get off of here for now. I've got some cute little babies to cuddle before bed and a few bedtime stories to read. Have a wonderful evening!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment